My introduction!!
Hi ,my name is Fatima ,I am currently studying at LGS 1a1, currently 17 dying to be 18. My subjects are media, business, English and Maths. I know Maths seem a bit not on board with the other subjects...but it helps a lot in business calculations trust me. I love playing sports but due to this current pandemic situation I have become more like an introverted-extrovert....does that even make sense!?!?. Anyway, I have stayed a national swimmer and swimming was my passion but had to give it up cuz my studies were being compromised, it was a bitter-sweet goodbye but mostly bitter!!.. apart from that I love cooking. sometimes writing daily accounts ,a little of painting, gardening(a little). I love taking pictures of the sky, like I am that crazy person who always gets excited when even one cloud shifts its place from left to right... I want to be a self dependent woman growing up so I want to have my own business and inspire youngsters to do the same...so yes that is all about me!!<3👽😏
The following pictures were taken by me..hope u like it!!💙😘
"You are the sky, everything else is just the weather."




Comments
Post a Comment