Shooting Schedule

 Shoot with us

Shireen and I decided to start shooting in June 2022. I went to Shireen`s house on 10th June and we immediately got to shooting. First, we shot on her camera, our original idea was done by August. however, when we showed it to my teacher and my sir they said it looked horrific so we had no option but to shoot it all over again. We decided to get it done by December however due to some unforeseen circumstances our shoot was delayed. 

So in January 2023 we decided to change our idea entirely and started shooting again. Again it took us until February 2023 to complete our shoot and edit it so it was presented to our sir in March, he didn't appreciate the acting but he said to keep it now as it was already very late.

I don't have any such evidence as my phone was reset and I lost it all 

Comments

Popular Posts